Could it be? Could the next Baltimore State's Attorney be willing to drop charges against Adnan Syed? Well..he's gotta win first. How about them Handmaids - the feel-bad tv show of the year? Lara's Rage-o-meter buries the needle when she hears this week's episode of In the Dark (oh Cookie!),
TO SKIP OUR TALK ABOUT "IN THE DARK," JUMP AHEAD TO 29:50.
Then from Australia we’ll review “The Teacher’s Pet”: a podcast about a professional athlete, his missing wife, and his teenage lover. Does this cold case story from Down Under stack up against the best podcasts out there?
TO JUMP PAST OUR DISCUSSION ON "THE TEACHER'S PET," GO TO OUR SPOILER-FREE REVIEW AT 51:26.
Then in Crime of the Week: I could read it all over your face.
SPONSORS THIS EPISODE
- Madison Reed - go to Madison-Reed.com to get 10% off plus free shipping on your first color kit with our promo code
- Philo - visit go.philo.com/CRIME or text the word CRIME to 74456
- Le Tote - go to Letote.com and enter promo code CRIME at checkout to get 50% of your first month
- First Leaf - go to TRYFirstleaf.com/CRIME for 3 bottles of wine and free shipping for $15
- Dagne Dover - get 20% off at dagnedover.com/CRIME and enter code CRIME
- INVISIBLE GHOSTS - the new novel by Robyn Schneider