A hot review of 30 for 30's "Bikram," Adnan Syed responds, and an "In the Dark" recantation
More paper pasted this week in the Adnan Syed case. The defense has filed its conditional cross-petition. It basically says, "Hey state supreme court, don't take this case. But if you do, we got some stuff over here we want to talk about."
This week's "In the Dark" buries the needle on the Brickter-scale. Listen how Cookie's story crumbles.
The crime writers break out the leotards and sweatbands for the hot hot-yoga docu-pod "30 for 30: Bikram." Julia Lowrey Henderson tells the rise of Bikrim Choudhury, peels back the veneer of his self-created myth, and gets into the many allegations of sexual misconduct.
In Crime of the Week: done and dusted.
SPONSORS THIS WEEK:
- Patio Shield - Use code CRIME to save 20% on Patio Shield at Thermacell.com
- Philo - Free trial at go.philo.com/CRIME or,text the word CRIME to 74456
- FabFitFun - Go to fabfitfun.com and use promo code CRIME to get $10 off your first box
- Tommy John - Limited edition Father’s Day gift sets at TommyJohn.com/CRIME for 20% off your first order
- Rothy's - Go to Rothys.com and enter the code CRIME for free shipping
- Omaha Steaks - Go to OmahaSteaks.com and type CRIME in the search bar to get the $49.99 package
- Kind Snacks - Go to KindSnacks.com/CRIME to learn how to get 50% off and free shipping