This week we unveil the new name for Studio C (it's a mouthful), learn Toby's actually the nice one, and get freaked out by what this drug can make you do in your sleep.
The Crime Writers eat some humble pie and admit they were too quick to dismiss one of America's most underappreciated media figures last week - Keith Morrison from Dateline NBC. Some special podcasters will join the discussion - and you can find their awesome show A Date With Dateline right here.
The main focus shifts to the new Netflix series, "Dark." This German-language "Stranger Things"-meets-"Lost" has everything: caves, dead birds, surprisingly depressing school plays...and a cast of characters dripping in Teutonic angst. (Try this link to see the Dark family trees.)
TO JUMP OVER THE SPOILERS AND GO STRAIGHT TO OUR REVIEWS, FAST FORWARD TO TIME CODE 59:59.
Then in crime of the week: I love you. You love me. But it's going to cost you $350.
Sponsors this episode
- Squarespace - go to squarespace.com for a free trail & use the offer code CWO to save 10% off your first purchase
- Madison Reed - go to madison-reed.com for 10% off plus free shipping on your first color kit with our new promo code
- ButcherBox - For FREE Bacon and $20 off your first box, go to ButcherBox.com/crime and enter CRIME at checkout
- 1-800-Flowers - For a dozen multicolored roses for $19.99 or 24 for only $10 more, go to 1800Flowers.com, click the radio icon and enter code CRIME
- HelloFresh - for $30 off your first week, visit hellofresh.com and enter the code CRIME30
- MissionU - to earn $500 upon completion of the full year program, go to MissionU.com/crime