Law & Order does the Menendez Brothers, Scott Peterson's guilt in question, Steven Avery gets dealt a blow
Law & Order does the Menendez Brothers, Scott Peterson's guilt is in question, Steven Avery gets dealt a blow
The Crime Writers review the totally not Law & Order take on a famous case: Law & Order: The Menendez murders. Plus, a big setback for Stephen Avery has the panel revisiting our opinions on the Making a Murderer protagonist's guilt. Also in question...the guilt of Scott Peterson. Yeah, we know.
In the Crime of the Week, things go wrong when a school administrator tries to pull a silly prank.
Listen to the episode:
- Madison Reed - Visit madison-reed.com and get 10% off plus free shipping on your first color kit with promo code: WRITERS.
- Kopari - visit koparibeauty.com/crime for 20% off your order
- Brooklinen - visit brooklinen.com and use the code CRIME at checkout for $20 off and free shipping
- Wonderbly - visit wonderbly.com and order a personalized book! Use the code Crime and get 15% off your order
- Hello Fresh - visit hellofresh.com and use the code CRIME30 for $30 off your first week!
Donate to Kevin's walk in high-heeled shoes to support victims of domestic violence.
Find out more about seeing the Crime Writers live in Exeter NH on October 12th.